zaterdag 28 juli 2012

Playlist #1: Sweden

I'm going to Sweden for two weeks tomorrow. How cool is that?! That's the best excuse for me to create a playlist with my favorite Scandinavian music (that are quite a lot!).

Lykke Li - Get Some

Icona Pop - I Love It

The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Heart Attack

Robyn - Dancing On My Own

Loreen - Euphoria

Ane Brun - Do You Remember

Oh Land - Sun Of A Gun

Agnes Obel - Riverside

Maria Mena - Just Hold Me

Soso - Happy People (Everything Was Beautiful And Nothing Hurt)

I Break Horses - Winter Beats

First Aid Kit - Emmylou

Fallulah - I Lay My Head

Alphabeat - Fascination

Annie - Heartbeat

Rebecca & Fiona - Bullets

By the way: you can expect more playlists in the future :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Have fun in Sweden!!!!

    Adore your blog! Following you now on google connect. Hope you can follow me back xx

    Much love from Canda~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Omg so much amazing music here! I love Agnes Obel, never get tired of her :) Have fun in Sweden and I'm eager to read more when you come back!! :)

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I would love to read what you think about it. So, please comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails